After amassing nearly 500,000 fans in 44 markets for her Last Girl On Earth tour, Rihanna has announced that she's bringing her next tour to the U.S. The LOUD tour, which has currently scheduled and sold-out dates in Europe, follows Rihanna's platinum album of the same name (released in November). The tour is said to bring new costumes, exciting stages and a thrilling production to create a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Dates for the U.S. leg of Rihanna's LOUD tour is as follows:
- June 4, Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena
- June 7, Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
- June 28, Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center
- June 30, Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena
- July 19, Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- July 21, East Rutherford, NJ - Izod Center
- July 23, Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum
More dates will be announced via RihannaNow.com. Tickets go on sale on Valentine's Day via LiveNation and Ticketmaster.
Source via Island Def Jam
Photo via Love and Life