The 2013 BET Awards aired live on Sunday, June 30, at 8 p.m. at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles and it was certainly a star-studded affair. Appearances and performances included Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams, T.I., Kendrick Lamar, Erykah Badu, R. Kelly, Mariah Carey, Young Jeezy, Miguel, Justin Timberlake, Snoop Dogg, Charlie Wilson, Ciara, 2 Chainz, A$AP Rocky, Janelle Monae and more. The night's winners were just as star-studded, with Kendrick Lamar, Drake and Gabrielle Douglas taking home the most prizes.
See the full list of winners below:
- Best Male R&B/Pop Artist: Miguel
- Best Female R&B/Pop Artist: Rihanna
- Best Collaboration: A$AP Rocky feat. 2 Chainz, Drake & Kendrick Lamar, "F**kin' Problems"
- Best Male Hip-Hop Artist: Kendrick Lamar
- Best Female Hip-Hop Artist: Nicki Minaj
- Best New Artist: Kendrick Lamar
- Best Gospel Artist: Mary Mary
- Best Group: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Video of the Year: Drake, "Started from the Bottom"
- Video Director of the Year: Benny Boom
- Best Actor: Jamie Foxx
- Best Actress: Kerry Washington
- Best Movie: "Think Like a Man"
- YoungStars Award: Gabrielle Douglas
- Subway Sportsman of the Year: LeBron James
- Subway Sportswoman of the Year: Gabrielle Douglas
- Cadillac Lifetime Achievement Award: Charlie Wilson
- Coca-Cola Viewers' Choice Award: Drake, "Started from the Bottom"
- Centric Award: Tamar Braxton
- Best International Act: Africa - Ice Prince
- Best International Act: UK - Emeli Sandé
- Humanitarian Award: Dwyane Wade
- Fandemonium Award: Chris Brown
Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty Images for BET
Source via E! News and BET